N. ASSIMACOPOULOS S.A. ELECTROMECHANICS 1914 ~ 2018
HISTORY of N.ASSIMACOPOULOS S.A.
The company was established in 1914 in Athens on I. Paparrigopoulou Street 4 with trade name D. K. PALEOLOGOS - V. C. ASSIMACOPOULOS ELECTROMACHINERY LABORATORIES the " WATT " Was composed of electric motors repair & maintenance workshop, construction department of electrical installations and trade department. Occupied in total 15 technicians and employees. After the war of 1940 was forced to abandon its home because the branch was used as warehouse by the German Navy, so relocated in a small store on Leoharous Street 11 untill the end of the war. In the meanwhile faced huge cash flow problems and dismissed the half of the employees. After the end of the war returned to its home branch and tried to reorganize its activities. In 1950 the partner D.K. Paleologos withdrew his participation and the company was renamed to V.C. ASSIMACOPOULOS PERSONAL. In 1955 the administration decided to abandon the technical sections and activated exclusively with the trading of electromechanical components and the representation of foreign business firms. In 1957 V.C. Assimacopoulos withdrew with pension and his son Nikos undertook the management. In 1974 found a subsidiary company in Athens on 71 Stournari Street with trade name EBILEK Ltd. with the same activity as the mother company. In 1975 was forced once again to abandon its home because the branch was used by its owner and relocated in a newly built store on Karitsi Square 11 where locates until today. In 1977 the mother and the subsidiary companies incorporated to a Joint company with two shops under the trade name N. ASSIMACOPOULOS S.A. In 1993 N.V. Assimacopoulos withdrew with pension and his son Vassilis undertook the managing directors position which holds until today. In 1996 the branch shop relocated from Stournari Street to an owned shop in Hellinicon and in 2007 established a newly built warehouse in the same region.
"Customer First" is the founding principal and the continuing commitment of the company. We specialize in the supply of electromechanical products and pride ourselves on maintaining a solid customer base of blue chip companies. Our extensive stockholding includes exhaust and cooling fans, fire place and air heater fans, electric and electronic measurement instruments, heat shrink and insulating tubes, single and three phase capacitors, electric insulating and rewinding materials, brush holders and brushes for electric motors, switches, solder wires, transformers and stabilizers, gear motors and solenoids, insulating gloves and many, many more items. We supply throughout Greece, Cyprus and Balkan countries and our customers include public services such as Public Power Corporation and Hellenic Telecommunications manufacturers such as INTRACOM and TITAN CEMENT Navigation Companies oil related industries like MOTOR OIL and HELPE and a wide variety of constructing companies, motor repair workshops and retail outlets. We welcome new customers and commit ourselves to looking after their interest in every way we can. Please E-mail, Fax or call us if you would like more information or wish to make an enquiry concerning our products and services.