Πάνω Frame [668xX]
Λογότυπο Eταιρίας [302xX]

  N. ASSIMACOPOULOS S.A.    ELECTROMECHANICS    1914 ~ 2018

HISTORY  of  N.ASSIMACOPOULOS S.A.

The company was  established in  1914  in Athens  on  I. Paparrigopoulou Street  4 with  trade name D. K. PALEOLOGOS - V. C. ASSIMACOPOULOS   ELECTROMACHINERY  LABORATORIES   the " WATT " Was  composed  of  electric  motors  repair & maintenance  workshop,  construction  department  of electrical  installations  and  trade  department.  Occupied  in  total  15  technicians and  employees. After the war of 1940  was forced  to abandon its home because the branch was used  as warehouse by the  German Navy,  so relocated in a small store on Leoharous Street 11  untill the end of the war. In the meanwhile faced huge cash flow problems and dismissed the half of the employees. After the end of the war returned to its home branch and tried to reorganize its activities. In  1950  the  partner  D.K. Paleologos  withdrew  his  participation and the company was renamed to V.C. ASSIMACOPOULOS  PERSONAL. In 1955  the administration  decided to abandon the technical  sections and activated exclusively with the trading of electromechanical components and the representation of foreign business firms. In  1957  V.C. Assimacopoulos  withdrew with pension and his son Nikos undertook the management. In 1974  found a  subsidiary company in  Athens on 71 Stournari Street with trade name  EBILEK Ltd. with the same activity as the mother company. In 1975  was forced once again  to abandon its home because the branch was used by its owner and relocated in a newly built store on Karitsi Square 11 where locates until today. In 1977  the mother  and the subsidiary  companies incorporated  to a Joint company with two shops under the trade name N. ASSIMACOPOULOS  S.A. In  1993  N.V. Assimacopoulos  withdrew  with pension and his son Vassilis undertook the managing directors position which holds until today. In 1996  the branch shop relocated from Stournari Street to an owned shop in Hellinicon and in 2007 established a newly built warehouse in the same region.

"Customer  First"  is  the  founding  principal  and  the  continuing  commitment  of  the  company. We  specialize in the supply  of electromechanical  products and  pride  ourselves  on  maintaining a solid  customer  base  of  blue  chip  companies. Our extensive stockholding includes exhaust and cooling fans,  fire place and air heater fans, electric and  electronic  measurement instruments,  heat shrink and insulating tubes,  single and three phase capacitors, electric insulating and rewinding materials, brush holders and brushes for electric motors, switches,  solder  wires,  transformers and stabilizers,  gear  motors and solenoids,  insulating gloves and many, many more items. We  supply  throughout  Greece, Cyprus  and  Balkan  countries  and  our  customers  include  public services  such  as  Public Power  Corporation and Hellenic Telecommunications  manufacturers  such as  INTRACOM  and  TITAN CEMENT  Navigation Companies oil  related  industries  like MOTOR OIL  and  HELPE  and  a  wide variety  of  constructing  companies, motor  repair  workshops  and  retail  outlets. We welcome new customers and commit ourselves to looking after their interest in every way we can. Please  E-mail,  Fax  or call  us  if  you  would  like  more  information  or  wish  to  make  an  enquiry concerning  our  products  and  services.